- Change the name of your home wireless network
Changing your Wi-Fi’s name makes it harder for malicious hackers to know what type of router you have. If a cybercriminal knows the manufacturer of your router, they will know what vulnerabilities that model has and then exploit them.
- Choose a strong and unique password for your wireless network
Your wireless router comes pre-set with a default password. But it’s fairly easy for hackers to guess it, especially if they know the manufacturer.
Continue reading 10 Steps For Securing Your Home Network
There is nothing more scary then the thought of some stranger having access to your personal data. The first thing you can do is strengthen your log on password for you iPhone.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Passcode (or Touch ID & Passcode).
- Enter your existing 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, if you have one.
- Tap Change Passcode
- Re-enter your existing passcode if you have one.
Continue reading Protect Your Personal Data
I can’t wait Black Hat will soon come to Las Vegas again. The 2017 Black Hat convention promises to be better this year then it has been in the past. They have an awesome line up of keynote speakers.