They could be using proxy sites. Like www.proxysite.com
They could be using a different WiFi. Maybe your neighbor’s WiFi doesn’t have a password protecting it.
Your child may have figured out your password.
kids are able to get around screen time limits by rolling back what time the device thinks it is.
Use Slide Over to work on an app that slides in front of any open app, even over two open apps in Split View:
- Open an app.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock.
- On the Dock, touch and hold the second app that you want to open, then drag it to the screen.
There is nothing more scary then the thought of some stranger having access to your personal data. The first thing you can do is strengthen your log on password for you iPhone.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Passcode (or Touch ID & Passcode).
- Enter your existing 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, if you have one.
- Tap Change Passcode
- Re-enter your existing passcode if you have one.
Continue reading Protect Your Personal Data